EVERY WOMAN deserves to live boldly,
beautifully, and confidently.
KenetiaLIVE delivers powerful, uplifting discussions and presentations based on time-tested principles to provide an easy to-follow blueprint for physical well-being, mental clarity and spiritual fulfillment. Rich with inspiring and compassionate messages, Kenetia’s appearances are designed to:
- Build faith to trust your intuition
- Eliminate negative self talk
- Release fear of not being enough
- Challenge conventional beauty standards to fully embrace your beauty
- Time tested rituals for peace of mind and greater confidence
In her work as a highly respected professional makeup artist, Kenetia has seen the debilitating effects of negative self-image firsthand—even in stunning models, famous actresses, and female celebrities. Her commitment is to break this cycle of disempowerment among women across the world. Through speaking engagements, Kenetia encourages us to boldly appreciate our unique beauty without fear.
- Beauty and wellness, expos, conferences, retreats
- Non-profit organizations; Girl Scouts, Dress for Success, Step-Up Women’s Network
- Religious / Spiritual Congregations
- Corporate women’s events promoting work-life balance, overcoming fears
- College, Universities, Greek/Sororities functions
Book Kenetia today to experience the life changing moment that will liberate the beauty in you!
Core Speaking Topics Include:
- Embrace Your Beauty Fearlessly
- The Beauty of Forgiveness
- Core Confidence: How to Trust Yourself From the Inside Out
- Breaking the Mold: Authentic Self-Expression
- The Art of Being You: Lessons in Self-Acceptance
What Kenetia’s Clients Have to Say:
“Kenetia is an engaging speaker who captured the attention of our students immediately and kept them engaged to the very end. The wealth of knowledge she has about the little things that bring about real beauty was captivating. We want her to come back again and share her wisdom with other students.”
~ Derek Yuill, Director, Gabrielino High School
“Kenetia has an infectious energy which motivates people into seeing their true potential. After listening to her you cannot help but see your true worth and the endless possibilities that lay ahead of you.”
~ Joe M , Long Beach, CA
“I have had the pleasure of having many spirit-filled conversations about Beauty with Kenetia; she knows that it comes from within. Kenetia is truly the essence of that which she speaks.”
~ Aliesh D. Pierce, Author, Beauty Analyst
“Kenetia taught me how to find the beauty within and flaunt it. By exposing her own insecurities, she taught me how imperfection does lead to beauty and perfection doesn’t necessarily mean beauty.”
~ Karine Yeterian, Pasadena, CA
I’ve had the pleasure of hearing Kenetia speak publicly a few times and have also had more than a few private conversations with her. Whenever I hear Kenetia speak publicly, it’s as if she is speaking directly to me. In public or private, her words are always honest, giving and from the heart. Truly inspirational.
~ Bree-Anna Maxwell